Silversky Builders celebrated Holi with fun filled entertainment along with Pratik Jain, Nishank Sakariya, Philip Zachariah at Puzhal

Rang Rasiyaa  are the organisers of Holi such a wonderful event and making it a huge success on a bright and sunny day.

Holi is a festival which brings people together it adds color to life and that is what we want at Silversky we want to bring families together we want to bring people together you know already about 500 families that are living harmoniously and it is going to become a family of 1000 which more than 4000 people.

RANG RASIYAA, A TEAM OF STRONG, DEDICATED, YOUNG AND ENERGETIC PEOPLE BELIEVE IN KEEPING ALIVE THE SPIRIT OF INDIAN CULTURE AND FESTIVALS IN CHENNAI. WE CONDUCT ONE DAY TRADITIONAL GARBA AND DANDIYA EVENT EVERY YEAR. THIS YEAR HOLI WAS CELEBRATED IN ASSOCIATION WITH RANGEELA EVENTS @ LAKESIDE3 (PUZHAL- AMBATTUR ROAD, CHENNAI).

The entire event was solely sponsored by silver sky builders Pratik Jain, (Director)  Nishank Sakariya, (Director) Philip Zachariah, (CEO)  with complimentary passes for all, fun filled entertainment including thandai, paan, organic colours, rain dance & unlimited snacks. Dr. Alfred jose ( life coach ), actor vj prathosh, actress archana singh, were all guests of honour at the event.

Leave a Reply

Translate »