Come, Get a chance to interact with cricket sensation Dinesh Karthik on ‘The Stage’ by Club Mahindra

Mumbai, February 2023:Club Mahindra, the flagship brand of Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India ltd., is hosting an exclusive meet and greet event with Dinesh Karthik, one of India’s most prolific wicketkeepers & batsmen providing fans with a chance to interact with the cricketer. To be hosted under the aegis of Club Mahindra’s unique platform ‘The Stage’, the event will be held on February 26th, 2023 at Taj Coromandel, Chennai.

The cricketer will share insights into his successful cricket career, about his life &his travel experiences, followed by a question-and-answer session.

Mr. Pratik Mazumder, Chief Marketing Officer, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited, commented, “Through ‘The Stage’, we aim to create unique experiences and delight for our audience. Dinesh is a prolific cricketer and his achievements in the world of cricket are truly remarkable. We are excited to offer Club Mahindra members, his fans and sports enthusiasts this unique opportunity to listen to his stories. With over 2000+ unique experiences across 110+ resorts, Club Mahindra continues to create unforgettable memories.”

Dinesh Karthik, Indian professional cricketer, commented “I am excited to be a part of Club Mahindra’s The Stage – ‘Conversations with Dinesh Karthik’ event. As a sportsman who has travelled extensively, I believe that travel experiences can enrich and transform our lives. I look forward to sharing my cricketing journey and travel insights with the audience and engaging in a fruitful discussion.”

“The Stage” is a branded IP for Club Mahindra to hold events across online and offline platforms featuring regional and international celebrities. With our eminent presence across India, ‘The Stage’ is an extension of Club Mahindra’s We Cover India, You Discover India campaign, which encourages people to discover the hidden beauties of Incredible India.

Interested fans can register on the following link- The stage-Meet DK | Club Mahindra

About Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited (MHRIL), India’s leading company in the leisure hospitality industry, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships. While Club Mahindra is the flagship brand with a 25-year membership, the other products offered by the company are – Bliss, Go Zest, Club Mahindra Fundays and Svaastha Spa. As on September 30, 2022, MHRIL has 86 resorts across India & abroad and its subsidiary, Holiday Club Resorts Oy (HCR), Finland, a leading vacation ownership company in Europe has 33 Timeshare Destinations with 9 Spa Resorts across Finland, Sweden and Spain.

Leave a Reply

Translate »